So my trip to Indonesia wasn’t great. I’m trying to get out of that negative vibe so I won’t rehash the story here. Thank you to my closest friends for reading my rants on Whatsapp and Twitter.
I’m really happy, joyous to be back home in Singapore.
I had a great meet up with 2 friends; we are like the Japanese musketeers, except I’m the newbie to Japanese language and culture. 😅 I miss them so much, and I’m glad we had a good time bitching our problems. 😂
Then on Saturday night, I took part in Star Wars Run SG. It was really good 🙂 I should do a separate post for that, since I typed a lengthy review of the event. Photos will be there too.
So today I met up with Connie for a movie again. She’s my movie buddy 🙂 we are two single ladies lol. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 was really good. Goddamn it, I’m crying more, or are the movies we watch getting more emotional? Stop tugging my heart strings.
And this is my LUSH haul for today:
- Running low on H’suan Wen Hua, especially after my recent perm at the end of March
- Mask of Magnaminty, cause I have no more oil controlling face scrub mask.
- Daddy-O because I dyed my hair for the first time ever in my life on Monday! Which is why the Hsuan Wen Hua is so needed now.
- Charity Pot because my skin is so dry to the point that my elbows suffered abrasions from me doing my planks. And they are peeling and scarring really not nice.
- And I probably visit the same LUSH stall too often to replenish, because one staff member remembers me 😂. I told Lianna to remind me next time I drop by, about shaving creams because I’m curious. In the end she gave me Ambrosia to try 🙂 but admitted that they don’t carry much stock so if I want, I have to go to the other branch in Orchard Central. Oh well 😦 this is my third freebie from LUSH already!
Well time for me to wash off some H’suan Wen Hua and Mask of Magnaminty!